My work involved preparing and producing a number of documentaries which follows,
– Profile: A program that presents a profile/biography of late Egyptian individuals by
showcasing rare images of them.
– A Closer Look: A program consisting of 4 reports of current social events and
happenings gathered within a month.
– One Day I’ll Be A program about children’s dream job, by taking them to the place
associated with the job by interviewing them and introduce them to the different aspects
of the profession such as firefighters, veterinarians, pilots…
– People and Places
– MasterPiece: About Egyptian artisans and craft ships that are disappearing.
– Elegance: A program about a special dish created and prepared by an Egyptian woman.
– Le Pieton du Caire: A program about foreigners living in Egypt and their life and touring
with them in places of their choice.
– Jeunesse: An on-air program about the problems and dreams of young people.
– Femmes D’ Égypte: A woman empowerment program presenting successful Egyptian
women talking about their personal life and profession.