Professor in HR and OB
Deputy President for Strategic Affairs
- Professor Ghada El-Kot is a university professor at aast-mt and deputy president for strategic affairs.
- She also has many years of experience as an effective international consultant, researcher, trainer and reviewer in the HR and OB field.
- Her main research interests have encompassed hrm practices and their effects on organizational performance; employees’ effectiveness and well-being.
- Currently she is conducting research into women in leadership and management in Egypt, how to empower women for leadership positions and help employees, especially women, to achieve a satisfactory wlb so that they can participate more fully in the labor-force and contribute to sustainable economic development in Egypt.
- She earned her PhD from university of Plymouth, UK in 2001 on teamwork effectiveness in Egypt and she won the best PhD thesis. In 2011 she received an outstanding paper award for her researches on “work engagement among managers and professionals in Egypt: potential antecedents and consequences”.